APD Training Portal
APD is committed to providing a pleasant and rewarding TRAIN Florida learning experience. We accomplish this by enlightening, encouraging, engaging, and empowering you with the training tools, information, resources, and support to manage your TRAIN Florida account.TRAIN Florida APD Site Administrator Support
TRAIN Florida APD Support Team Hours
We are available to help Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAIN Florida APD LMS Email Request Guidelines
Please do not contact the Public Health Foundation (PHF) or the Florida Department of Health regarding TRAIN Florida website questions.
- All TRAIN Florida APD learners are encouraged to review the APD LMS Email Process.
- An auto-reply is sent to each submitted email request.
- The APD LMS Support team will process emails in the order they are received. Please allow a minimum of five business days to complete your request.
- Please do not submit more than one email per request, or question. Your email will be addressed in the order it was received.
- Email Request Format:
- Email request must have a Subject
- Email body must have your name, agency contact information, and text regarding your inquiry, comment or question
- If you are an APD Provider or staff, please include your Provider ID number in the body of the email
- Please follow the processes below for requesting a TRAIN Florida learner account: Use the category list to see how learner accounts are created. Thank you for your patience.
The APD LMS Support team has established lines of support communication for TRAIN Florida. All TRAIN Florida APD learners are encouraged to review the APD Support and Communication - Quick guide and APD LMS Email Process.
If you have a question or require further assistance, send an email to email@example.com, or post a Discussion Board Thread on the TRAIN Florida APD Discussion Board. Please allow a minimum of five business days to complete your request.