How can I submit a public records request to APD?

It is easy for you to make a public records request from APD, however, there may be a cost associated with the request. You may request a record by e-mail, regular mail, telephone or fax. To expedite your request, carefully consider the information that will be useful to you. Very broad requests can take longer for APD to provide and may become costly for you.

To request a record by mail, phone, fax, or e-mail, send to:

Jada Williams, Esq.
Public Records Attorney
Agency for Persons with Disabilities
4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 380
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
Tel: (850) 414-8097
Fax: (850) 410-0665







*** For best results, set printer to Landscape