Welcome to iBudget Florida! It's a new and better way for the Agency for Persons with Disabilities to manage the Medicaid waiver system for people with developmental disabilities. iBudget Florida gives APD customers more control and flexibility to choose services that are important to them, while helping the agency to stay within its Medicaid waiver appropriation. Explore this website to find out why iBudget Florida is a simpler, more equitable, self-directed, and sustainable system.
The iBudget system is going to be down this weekend starting at 3:00 pm Friday, July 11 to (TIME) Tuesday, July 15.
Below is a cheat list of the items that were discussed in the training. Please make sure that you review this before going into the new system and also in the days following the implementation.
Should you have any questions please refer to the WSC user guide or submit a help desk ticket.
- You will now be able to use multiple browsers including Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and newer versions of Internet Explorer.
- VPN is going to remain the same.
- Remember that we will no longer have the contact, calendar, provider service, or paid claims tab under the workplace menu. Note: you still need to check paid claims under the provider or consumer information.
- Make sure that you are adding notes for providers on the service plan screen.
- There is no longer one cancel button. You will need to cancel quarters. Note: once the cost plan is moved to current approved, the next business day as long as it comes back canceled approved the funds will be released. You are still able to make amendments as normal.
A new ADT Rates table has been posted on the Users page. To view the updated table, please click this link.
A meeting notice and agenda for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Transition Planning meeting on June 12 has been posted on the Rules and Regs page. To view the notice, please click this link.
A copy of the Notice of Reinstatement concerning the Moreland Settlement has been posted to the Rules and Regs page. To view the document, please click this link.
A powerpoint presentation about the Moreland Settlement has been posted to the Rules and Regs page. To download the presentation please click this link.
A revised version of the notice of the proposed class action settlement of the lawsuit Moreland, et al. v. Palmer has been posted to the Rules and Regs page. To view the notice, visit this link.
A notice of a proposed class action settlement of the lawsuit Moreland, et al. v. Palmer has been posted to the Rules and Regs page. To view the notice, visit this link.
An updated version of the Waiver Provider Rate Tables has been posted to the Users page. To view the document visit this link.
Visit APD's Map of Statewide Offices page to see a map of the state, listing of all counties in each region, and links to detailed contact information for all of APD's offices.