Central Region > Field 14
|Area Administrator:||Clarence Lewis|
|Office Address:||1601 West Gulf Atlantic Highway
Wildwood, FL 34785
|Main Phone Number:||(352) 330-2749|
|Main Fax Number:||(352) 330-2726|
|Counties Served:||Hardee, Highlands, and Polk|
Field News & Announcements
- Looking for Resources and Services? Check out the New APD Resource Directory.
- Apply for Services —To learn how to apply for services from APD, including the Medicaid Waiver program, for yourself or a family member, please visit our Apply for Services Section
The Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) is committed to full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Persons who desire accommodations should contact: Michael Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, (813) 233-4319. Please call at least 72 hours prior to the event to allow time to arrange your accommodations.
Area Training Information
APD Resource Directory
- Resource Search
A searchable directory of local, state, and national resources and services.
- Planning Resources
This directory is a good starting point for finding a variety of natural and community supports, in addition to services provided by government agencies.
Field Suggestion Box
Submit your suggestions to APD for improving supports and services in your community
Provider Recruiting Opportunities
Becoming a Provider is a free process.
Field 14 is currently recruiting providers for:
- Intensive Behavior Group Homes
- Behavior Focus Group Homes
- Supported Employment Coaching
- Wheelchair Accessible Group Homes
Contact Carla Bettis, Provider Enrollment Coordinator, at the Field office if you are interested in obtaining information about becoming a provider.
Area Steering Committee
- For a complete list of committee members,
meeting minutes, and upcoming activities please visit the Steering Committee page.