APD > Consumer Directed Care Plus (CDC +)
CDC+ is a long-term care program alternative to the Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Medicaid Waiver. The program provides the opportunity for individuals to improve the quality of their lives by being empowered to make choices about the supports and services that will meet their long-term care needs and to help them reach their goals.
- On January 1, 2015, Florida’s minimum wage increased to $8.05 per hour. All workers, except for those who perform Companion service, must be paid at least $8.05 per hour. If you currently have directly hired employees (DHEs) earning less than this amount, please plan to submit a Purchasing Plan Update increasing their hourly rate for an effective date of January 1.
Quality Assurance Reviews: The Delmarva Foundation is contracted by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to provide quality assurance for the State's Developmental Disabilities Service system, which includes the Consumer Directed Care Plus program. The review process consists of two major components: Person Centered Reviews (PCR) and Provider Discovery Reviews (PDR). The PCR includes an interview with the CDC+ participant to determine the quality of the participant's service delivery system from the participant's view. The PDR focus is on the consultant and the representative in relation to compliance with standards set forth in the 1915(j) State Plan Amendment. When selected for review, the PCR component is voluntary but the PDR is mandatory. Please refer to the attached two documents for additional important information related to compliance with quality assurance reviews and background screening alerts.
- CDC+ Consumer/Representative Training
- CDC+ Consultant Training
- Support Group Meeting Schedule - 2014
CDC+ Training Material
- Steps to Enrolling in the CDC+ Program
- Consumer/Representative Training Presentation
- CDC+ Consultant Training
- Purchasing Plan Training
- PCA Consultant Training Presentation, eQHealth Solutions
- CDC+ PCA Under 21 Presentation, AHCA
- CDC+ PCA Under 21 Training FAQs
- CDC+ PCA Documentation Requirements, eQHealth Solutions
- eQHealth Solutions Required Documentation
Background Screening Information for CDC+ only
- Area ORI#s and OCA#s for the Consumer Directed Care Program
- Background Screening and CDC+ - Frequently asked Questions
Last updated 12/21/2010
- CDC+ Background Screening Process Information
This is where you are to enter your CDC+ timesheets, invoices, and reimbursement requests
IVR - Interactive Voice Response Phone System
A viewable and downloadable version of the Participant Notebook and Appendix. The Appendix includes all forms that are used by participants in the CDC+ Program.
All forms required for Waiver Support Coordinators to become enrolled with Medicaid to provide consultant services and to be entered into the CDC+ Consultant Registry, which is required before a CDC+ participant can select a consultant.
Fiscal/Employer Agent Enrollment Forms
These are all the forms required for the consumer (participant) and his or her employees and vendors to become enrolled with the Fiscal/Employer Agent. These documents provide authorization required by the Federal government and the state of Florida to pay your employees and vendors, withhold and pay employer and employee taxes and other required payroll withholdings, and communicate with the IRS and the Florida Department of Revenue on your behalf as it relates to your CDC+ household business.
- Fiscal/Employer Agent Enrollment Forms
Household Employer Forms
Forms required by the Federal government to be used by all employers to provide to their employees and/or to have prominently displayed in the workplace.