Central Region > Field 7
|Central Region Manager:||Clarence Lewis|
|Office Address:||400 West Robinson Street
Orlando, FL 32801
|Main Phone Number:||(407) 245-0440|
|Main Fax Number:||(407) 245-0578|
|Counties Served:||Brevard, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole|
Area Training Information
APD Resource Directory
- Resource Search
A searchable directory of local, state, and national resources and services.
- Planning Resources
This directory is a good starting point for finding a variety of natural and community supports, in addition to services provided by government agencies.
- APD maintains a statewide waiting list of individuals requesting services under its Developmental Disabilities Home and Community- Based Services Waiver.
Field Suggestion Box
Submit your suggestions to APD for improving supports and services in your community
Provider Recruiting Opportunities
Becoming a Provider is a free process.
Due to the considerable number of enrolled providers in Field 7, it has been determined that the following service providers are needed and are recruited at this time:
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptation
- Supported Employment Coaches
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Consumable Medical Supplies
Please reference the Developmental Disabilities Services Coverage and Limitations Handbook for more details on services offered under this program.
Area Steering Committee
- For a complete list of committee members,
meeting minutes, and upcoming activities please visit the Steering Committee page.