APD > Supported Living
Through supported living arrangements many individuals, even those with severe disabilities, are able to live in their own homes, control their lives and become part of their communities.
About Supported Living
Provides an experience in learning about the supported living model and how you can begin to live an everyday life in a home of your own.
- Supported Living Services Initial Housing Survey
- Quarterly Home Safety and Health Review Form
- Individual Financial Profile
- Functional Community Assessment
- In-Home Subsidy Request
- Suncoast Annual Satisfaction Survey
- Authorization for Administration & Assistance to Self-Administer Medications
- APD Form 65G7 - Medication Administration Link
- Implementation Plan
- Florida Living Will
- Florida Designation of Health Care Surrogate
- Quarterly Home, Safety, and Health Review
- Disaster Plan for Person in Supported Living Arrangement
A Guide to Supported Living in Florida!
Provides a functional framework for implementing supported living services, as well as understanding the philosophy supported living encompasses.
Linking individuals who are living in their own homes to people and their families who are considering supported living as a residential option outside of their family homes.