Suncoast Region Offices > SunCoast Field Office
|Suncoast Region Manager:||Jeff Smith|
|Office Address:||1313 North Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
|Main Phone Number:||1-800-615-8720|
|Main Fax Number:||(813) 233-4302|
|Counties Served:||De Soto, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, and Sarasota|
Area News & Announcements
The Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) is committed to full compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Persons who desire accommodations should contact Marcia DiGrazia at (813)233-4361 or email: Marcia.Digrazia@Apdcares.Org . Please call at least 72 hours prior to the event to allow time to arrange your accommodation.
Area Training Information
APD Resource Directory
- Resource Search
A searchable directory of local, state, and national resources and services.
- Planning Resources
This directory is a good starting point for finding a variety of natural and community supports, in addition to services provided by government agencies.
Area Suggestion Box
Submit your suggestions to APD for improving supports and services in your community
Provider Recruiting Opportunities
Becoming a Provider is a free process.
Additional Medicaid Waiver service providers are needed as follows:
- Adult Dental - (Desoto, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas and Sarasota counties)
- Dietician - (Desoto, Manatee, Pasco and Sarasota counties)
- Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy -(Desoto, Manatee and Sarasota counties)
- Waiver Support Coordination - (Desoto & Manatee counties)
Please review the "Developmental Services Waiver Services and Coverage & Limitations Handbook" for a description of the above services and the qualifications necessary to provide them.
If you meet the qualifications to provide any of the DD/HCBS Waiver Services and are interested in providing them in the Suncoast Area, please submit the following applications to the APD SunCoast Provider Development program office in Tampa. For more information, please contact the program office at (813) 233-4325.
HCBS Provider Application
- Florida Medicaid Provider Enrollment Application
- In addition to this application, please submit the Provider Supplement
Area Steering Committee
- For a complete list of committee members,
meeting minutes, and upcoming activities please visit the Steering Committee page.