Providers >Waiver Provider Enrollment
Announcements: The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) has implemented a new Medicaid Provider Enrollment Process July 1, 2013. All new providers are now required to obtain a Medicaid Provider ID online by applying through Medicaid’s Provider Portal Online Enrollment Wizard. Current APD providers do not have to re-apply. Please see the steps below to complete an application with APD and Medicaid.
Below are step by step instructions on the new Medicaid Provider Enrollment Process:
- Print and complete the APD Provider Enrollment application.
- Please ensure that you include a copy of all documentation required in the application by using the solo or agency checklists.
- Submit your APD Provider Enrollment application to your local APD office.
- Your local APD office will review the complete application and affix an APD date stamp.
- You may begin the Medicaid provider enrollment process at this point. Please visit the AHCA Website to begin your Medicaid Provider Enrollment Application.
- If your application is incomplete, the APD Enrollment Specialist will return your application to you.
- If APD deems you eligible for service provision for APD’s waiver individuals, they will send you a draft version of the APD Service Listing Letter.
- You will use this letter to submit to Medicaid as documentation that APD found you eligible to be a waiver provider.
- Once you are successfully enrolled with Medicaid, you will bring your AHCA Welcome Letter to your local APD Office to finalize your enrollment process as a provider.
Provider Enrollment Documents
- Solo Provider Checklist
- Agency Provider Checklist
- Provider Reference Form
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character
- Provider Expansion Request Form
- Regional iBudget WSC Provider Enrollment Application
- Regional iBudget Provider Enrollment Application - Non WSC
- Provider Application Exhibit A
Links with relevant information for provider enrollment:
- www.sunbiz.org: All applicants who are operating business under a fictitious name or corporation must be registered with SunBiz.
- http://www.dms.myflorida.com: Florida State Vendor registration is optional, but required if you intend to provide services to APD’s non-waiver individuals.
- Developmental Disabilities Handbook : The Agency for Persons with Disabilities’ rule handbook.
- http://www.mymedicaid-florida.com/: Website to enroll as a Medicaid provider.