Northeast Region > Field 12
|NE Regional Manager||Leslie Richards|
|Office Address:||210 North Palmetto Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
|Main Phone Number:||(386) 238-4607|
|Main Fax Number:||(386) 238-4753|
|Counties Served:||Flagler and Volusia|
Field News & Announcements
- Daytona Field Office After Hours On-Call Contact Number and Inicident Reporting Information
- Medicaid Waiver Wait List
- Looking for Resources and Services? Check out the New APD Resource Directory.
- Apply for Services —To learn how to apply for services from APD, including the Medicaid Waiver program, for yourself or a family member, please visit our Apply for Services Section
The Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) is committed to full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Persons who desire accommodations should contact: Michael Taylor at email@example.com, (813) 233-4319. Please call at least 72 hours prior to the event to allow time to arrange your accommodations.
Plan of Remediation Instructions and Tools
Note: APD has a computer lab with access to Microsoft Word or Excel if you need to work on your Plan of Remediation (POR). Please contact your provider liasion or the front office to reserve a time to use the computer.
Area Training Information
APD Resource Directory
- Resource Search
A searchable directory of local, state, and national resources and services.
- Planning Resources
This directory is a good starting point for finding a variety of natural and community supports, in addition to services provided by government agencies.
Field Suggestion Box
Submit your suggestions to APD for improving supports and services in your community
Provider Recruiting Opportunities
Becoming a Provider is a free process.
Field 12 is currently recruiting providers for the following services:
- Adult Behavioral Analysis Service (Levels 1, 2, & 3)
- Behavioral Assistance Service
- Dental Services (Adult / Child)
- Dietitian Services
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations w/ Assessments
- Specialized Mental Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
It is recommended that you review the provider requirements in the Developmental Disabilities Services Coverage and Limitations Handbook for the service(s) you would like to become enrolled to provide. You must ensure that you meet the minimum qualifications before registering to attend the New Provider Orientation.
Family Care Council
The mission of the Family Care Council Florida (FCCF) is to advocate, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, partnering with the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD), to bring quality services to individuals for dignity and choice.