APD iConnect FAQ

Waiver Support Coordinators


When a new WSC is hired, how will they get access to APD iConnect?

  • Each treating provider will go through the same process they currently do to receive a treating provider ID number from Medicaid and enroll with APD. As such, they will be able to create their own provider record and associate it with the WSC agency that hired them. Until the enrollment process is complete, their access will be limited to their record and they will not be able to receive authorizations.

Click Here to return to the WSC FAQ Main Page