APD iConnect FAQ

Waiver Support Coordinators


When placing daily progress notes into a record, direct service providers fill out a paper progress note that is a full page and sometimes two pages. How will this paper form be placed into the consumer’s record?

  • Progress notes will need to be entered in the Provider Documentation section of the consumer's record.

Click Here to return to the WSC FAQ Main Page