APD iConnect FAQ

Waiver Support Coordinators


What should a WSC do if they can’t find a consumer?

  • They need to contact the APD liaison to make sure the WSC is listed as the primary worker. If they aren’t a primary worker and work for an agency, they must contact the agency head to add them as the primary worker under the Divisions tab. Then, the agency head should add them as the provider under the Provider Selection tab. If they are a solo provider, they will use the Provider Selection role and complete the steps themselves. For instructions, click here. If they are listed as the primary worker but still can’t find the consumer, please call the APD iConnect Support Desk at 833-400-3420.

Click Here to return to the WSC FAQ Main Page